Create your custom framed Corps of Engineers framed mini-guidon gift with our easy-to-use builder.
Makes a great PCS, ETS or retirement gift for departing Officers, Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs), Soldiers and civilians! Comes with high-quality embroidery and many options to suit your tastes.
Frame — frame your colors gift with a frame of your choice.
- Frame dimensions — 12″ wide x 16″ high
- Frame types and colors:
- Brown wood with gold trim
- Black plastic
- Brown plastic
- Store-provided US Army rank or US Army branch insignia of your choice and location.
- Leave hardware spaces empty to add your own hardware on your own.
- Send us custom hardware (unit coins, leader tabs, etc) to add with your choice of location.
- Plate dimensions — 4″ wide x 2.5″ high.
- Engraving color will be gold.
Corps of Engineers mini-guidons are made of 200 Denier, Type 66 Bright Nylon, and are made in accordance with Army Regulation (AR) 840-10, Chapter 6 with the exception that they are smaller in size than our regulation guidons.Guidon Specifications:
- The displayed guidon area is 9″ high x 12″ wide with 4½″ dove tail
- Embroidered guidon material is not cut to guidon sizes. Guidon material is rectangular behind a guidon-shaped cutout of the mat.
- Guidon elements are displayed on one side only.
- Letters and numerals read from left to right.
- The Battalion / Squadron number will be placed on the left side of the emblem (if applicable).