Our US Air Force regulation guidons are made of 200 denier, type 66 ultramarine blue bright nylon in accordance with Air Force Instruction 34 – 1201, section 2.27.
- The hoist (height) is 20″
- The fly (width) is 27¾″ with a 10″ dove forked dovetail
- USAF eagle emblem is displayed as if printed through the material.
- Letters and numerals read from left to right on both sides of the guidon.
- Numerals and lettering are yellow and are 3½ inches in height, with varying widths.
There are no reviews yet.